Current Working Papers are listed in the Research section.
Publications in peer-reviewed scientific journals, by topic
Health and behaviours
- Francetic I., Munford L. 2021. Corona and Coffee on your commute: A spatial analysis of COVID-19 mortality and commuting flows in England in 2020. European Journal of Public Health 31(4), 901–907. 10.1093/eurpub/ckab072.
Healthcare services and organisations
- Francetic I., Tediosi F. Kuwawenaruwa A. 2021. A network analysis of patient referrals in two district health systems in Tanzania. Health Policy and Planning 36(2), 162-175. 10.1093/heapol/czaa138.
- Francetic I., Fink G., Tediosi F. 2021. Impact of social accountability monitoring on health facility performance: Evidence from Tanzania. Health Economics 30(4), 766-785. 10.1002/hec.4219.
- Francetic I., Tediosi F., Salari P., De Savigny D., 2019. Going operational with health systems governance: supervision and incentives to health workers for increased quality of care in Tanzania. Health Policy and Planning 34 (supplement 2), ii77-ii92. 10.1093/heapol/czz104
- Francetic I. 2021. Bad law or implementation flaws? Lessons from the implementation of the new law on epidemics during the first months of response to COVID-19 in Switzerland. Health Policy 125(10), 1285-1290. 10.1016/j.healthpol.2021.08.004
- Francetic I., 2019. Governance to address health systems pitfalls of antibiotics overuse in low- and middle-income countries. International Journal of Public Health 64, 1127-1128. 10.1007/s00038-019-01292-3
- De Pietro C., Francetic I., 2018. E-health in Switzerland: The laborious adoption of the federal law on electronic health records (EHR) and health information exchange (HIE) networks. Health Policy 122(2), 69–74. 10.1016/j.healthpol.2017.11.005
Contributions to books
- Francetic I., 2020. Health Reforms In Tanzania: From Self-Reliance To Donor Dependency and Efforts to Return to Self-Reliance, in Okma, K.G.H. and Tenbensel, T. (ed.), Health Reforms Across the World. The Experience of Twelve Small and Medium-sized Nations with Changing Their Healthcare Systems. Chapter 2, pp. 55-73. Singapore: World Scientific. 10.1142/9789811208928_0003
Other non peer-reviewed publications
- De Pietro C., Francetic I. 2018. Cure digitali per la sanità. Ticino Management (Novembre 2018). pp. 88-89. http://www.supsi.ch/home/dms/supsi/docs/comunica/collaborazioni/ticino-management/201811_TM_Sanita.pdf
- De Pietro C., Francetic I. 2018. Aiuto allo sviluppo in ambito sanitario: bisogni locali e iniziative globali. Iride (4). pp. 15-17. ISSN 2504-2742. http://www2.supsi.ch/cms/iride/iride-4-aprile-2018/